High accuracy Supply Demand Stochastic Price Action Trend-Momentum Strategy.
This strategy is for expert traders.
Super smart trading is a price action trend-momentum strategy based on stochastic and areas of support and resistance.
The purpose of this strategy is to wait the price in a zone of support or resistance and wait for the bounce that it’s confirmed by stochastic that trend indicators.
- Time Frame: 30 min or higher
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, and AUDUSD
- Supply Demand Indicator
- Non Lag Ma length 12
- 100 pips momentum
- s-stochastic trend (12,9, 5)
- When the price is in the support zone, (you can also find the best support area see the indications)
- Green bar on stochastic
- Non lag ma crosses upward 100 pips momentum
- When the price is in the resistance zone, (you can also find the best support area see the indications)
- Red bar on stochastic
- Non lag ma crosses downward 100 pips momentum
- Exit position when the price touches the opposite area or with predetermined profit target (ratio:1.2 stop loss).
- Initial stop loss on the previous swing.
- Martingale trading: Multi-position (martingale) trading without support and resistance area is very speculative.