High accuracy Forex Step “Trend Following” Trading System with TrigerLines Filter. Trend Following is a trading methodology that, seeks to capture trends across all markets, using proper risk management.
- Time Frame: M5 or higher
- Currency Pairs:
- GBPUSD and EURUSD for scalping and intraday trading (M5, M15, M30, and, H1 TF)
- All major pairs for swing trading (H4 TF or higher)
- StepMA Color
- AltrTrend Signal
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-StepTradingSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-StepTradingSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-StepTradingSystem” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Forex Step MA-RSI System” is available on your Chart
- StepMA blue Color
- StepRSI bullish (the yellow line above the magenta line)
- StepStochastic bullish (the yellow line above the magenta line)
- Trigerlines blue color
- AltrTrend Signal aqua dot
- StepMA red Color
- StepRSI bearish (the yellow line below the magenta line)
- StepStochastic bearish (the yellow line below the magenta line)
- Trigerlines red color
- AltrTrend Signal magenta dot
The Forex Step “Trend Following” Trading System works best on the higher time frames like the 4h chart or the daily chart.
So if you’re a swing trader this is the perfect strategy for you.
We have developed this trend following strategy because we felt the need to show the world how to properly use the Step Indicators and to show how accurate this tool can be in forecasting market turning points.