FREE DOWNLOAD NOW – Forex Slope Direction Line Trading with OC Momentum Retracement OP Strategy.
There are a million and one trading strategies out there, and most of them can be profitable when traded correctly. Universally accepted that trend following strategies are by far and away the most profitable strategies available.
Slope Direction Line is the trend indicator drawn on the basis of Moving Average.
Trade decisions are taken according to the position of the indicator line in relation to price and its color change. Red color for SELL and Green color for BUY. Very simple and easy to understand as explained on the illustration below:
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
Slope Direction Line Default Input Parameters:
- Period = 30 — The indicator period for the subsequent moving average calculations.
- MA_Method = 3 — Averaging method. Can be any of the Moving Average methods
- Applied_Price = 0 — Used price. Can be any of price constants: 0 — CLOSE, 1 — OPEN, 2 — HIGH, 3 — LOW, 4 — MEDIAN ((high+low)/2), 5 — TYPICAL ((high+low+close)/3), 6 — WEIGHTED ((high+low+close+close)/4).
Slope Direction Line provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
This is a medium short term trend following system. That means the system takes advantage of short term small trends within the market.
- Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Currency Pairs: Any
- Download “Traderversity.Com-SDLOCMomentum” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “Traderversity.Com-SDLOCMomentum.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “Traderversity.Com-SDLOCMomentum” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Slope Direction Line Trading System with OC Momentum Retracement OP Strategy” is available on your Chart
- 21 Slope Direction Line (short term trend) and 50 Slope Direction Line (main trend): Green color
- OC Momentum histogram crosses above 0 (after retracement ( < 0 area))
- 21 Slope Direction Line (short term trend) and 50 Slope Direction Line (main trend): Red color
- OC Momentum histogram crosses below 0 (after retracement ( > 0 area))
“Cut your losses short, but let your profits run on.”
Letting profits run isn’t really a trading strategy until an actual exit method is implemented.
- How long do you let it run for?…
- How do you know when it is no longer “running?”…
The easiest way to answer these questions is with a TRAILING STOP.
DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM [/sociallocker]