High accuracy SEFC Trend Following Forex Trading Strategy – Support and Resistance and SEFC is a trading system trend following but also based on the level of the support and resistance.
This is a very easy and simple trading system for intraday and swing trading.
- Time Frames: 15 min or higher
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY,
- Most Recommended Indices: S&P 500
- SEFC MT4 X
- SEFC MT4 A fast
- SEFC MT4 Slow
- SEFC Moving average (MA)
- Price Channel Stop
- TV Support Resistance
- B bands Stop
- Fisher indicator
- Moving average crossover signal candles
- PBF Fast 3MA
- Support and resistance test-1 indicator
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- SEFC A Garis SLOW (White Arrow and yellow line) at the previous swing low
- Moving average crossover signal candles blue color
- Price Channel Stop aqua color
- B Band Stop green color
- Fisher indicator blue color bars
- MT4 Cycle Major blue color bars
- SEFC A Garis SLOW (White Arrow and yellow line) at the previous swing high
- Moving average crossover signal candles red color
- Price Channel Stop magenta color
- B Band Stop magenta color
- Fisher indicator red color bars
- MT4 Cycle Major red color bars
Trade only in direction of the white arrow of SEFC A Garis SLOW.
Best Risk Reward Ratio is 1:2
As with any trading, an initial protective stop loss should ALWAYS be entered no matter what.
Placing a stop market order behind the SR Level line (under it for a long trade, above it for a short trade) can be used instead of or in addition to a protective stop loss of a set number of pips.