Double CCI Forex & Stock “SCALPING and SWING” Trading Strategy – The “DOUBLE CCI” is a trend following trading system. Double CCI with Exponential Moving Average is very good at catching the trends of the market very early and it lets you ride the swing of the market untill the end.
So, Double CCI with Exponential Moving Average can become a money printing machine for you if you follow the rules of the system in a smart way.
Double CCI with 34 EMA is a type of trading system which any trend following traders would love to have. Its simplicity and its capability to create crystal clear signals are some of the reasons why this trading system is so special.
The zero-line is a trading strategy that uses the charting of the trading price of an asset to determine the entry point.
So, in this strategy, traders use the CCI indicator to identify when bullish or bearish momentum is high to identify entry points for trades. The trade is based upon the CCI crossing over the zero line, while the price is on the correct side of the Exponential Moving Average.
The zero line cross trading system use this change of direction as its entry point and uses the price in relation to the moving average as a direction confirmation.
- Download “TraderVersity-DoubleCCIsystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity-DoubleCCIsystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity-DoubleCCIsystem” trading system and strategy.
- You will see the “TraderVersity-DoubleCCIsystem” is available on your Chart.
When seeking to open buy positions, observe indicator readings as follows:
- 1st. The 50 bar CCI crosses above the zero-line
- 2nd. The 25 bar CCI should also be above the zero-line
- 3rd. The price should close above the 34-period Exponential moving average
- When these conditions match your target asset chart, it positively influences the asset price. So, open a buy position when the high of the entry bar, is broken by a subsequent bar.
- Set an initial stop loss below the current swing low with a buffer of 5 or 10 pips.
When seeking to open sell positions, observe indicator readings as follows:
- 1st. The 50 bar CCI crosses below the zero-line
- 2nd. The 25 bar CCI should also be below the zero-line
- 3rd. The price should close below the 34-period Exponential moving average
- When these conditions match your target asset chart, it negatively influences the asset price. So, open a sell position when the low of the entry bar, is broken by a subsequent bar.
- Set an initial stop loss below the current swing high with a buffer of 5 or 10 pips.
The “DOUBLE CCI” System is one of the best Zero Line Cross strategies. It’s easy to spot and trade, making it an effective strategy for beginners and professionals alike.
However, no strategy gives a 100% profitability guarantee at all times. We suggest following money and trade management rules when trading with these strategies besides practicing these at demo trading before applying them on actual trading.