Volty Channel Stop Trading trading is a profitable strategy.
This strategy is trend following with large stop loss and it’s based on Moving Averages Channel and MACD.
This strategy bases its money management on the martingale, but do not worry because, in the end, you will be always on the side of the market.
- Time Frame:
- 15 min or 30 min for intraday trading
- 60 min or higher for swing trading
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, and USDJPY
- Moving Average LWMA 50 period, price close with 3 shift and level 60 and -60
- Volty Channel Stop
- Step One More Average (Step MA)
- MACD with EMA (fast 13, sloow 25, signal 5, ma of signal 200.).
- Volty Channel Stop and Step One More Average blue color
- When the price close above the moving average channel, check the MACD, place an buy order, if the histogram is green color and above the yellow line.
- Volty Channel Stop and Step One More Average red color
- When the price close below the Moving Average channel, check the MACD, place an SELL order, if the histogram is red color and below the yellow line.
- You have to define for each currency and time frame level stop and take profit
- You can also make trading with this system without using the martingale