High Probability Forex Trading System – The strongest and most effective Bullish Pin Bar and Bearish Pin Bar Candlestick Patterns Trading Strategy. Pin Bar Patterns are the strongest and most effective candlestick patterns.
Yes, You’re right, Pin Bar Patterns are the strongest and most effective candlestick patterns.
Pin bars can be formed in any timeframes, from 1 minute up to the monthly timeframes.
For more accurate trading decisions, it is better to use larger timeframes, like 30 minute and upwards because their signals are much more reliable than on smaller timeframes.
The pin bar formation is a very valuable tool in your arsenal of Forex price action trading strategies.
The best pin bar strategies occur with a confluence of signals such as support and resistance levels, dominant trend confirmation, or other ‘confirming’ factors.
Pin bars work on all time frames but are especially powerful on the 1 hour, 4hour and daily chart time frames.
It is possible to make consistent profits by only trading the pin bar formation, and you can learn more about it in this trading system.
- RSI (8) line upward above 50 level
- Bullish ADX (Blue line upward above Red line)
- NonLag MA Blue line and upward above 5 EMA line
- Mint Signal Green color
- RSI (8) line downward below 50 level
- Bearish ADX (Blue line downward below Red line)
- NonLag MA Red line and downward below 5 EMA line
- Mint Signal Red color
- Entry is always on the break of the nose by 2-3 pips and the stop loss is always placed 2-3 pips beyond the tip of the wick.
- Pin Bars are not a magical formula that will produce endless pips with no effort.
- They are simply a price pattern that when traded properly can combine with other forms of technical analysis to provide very high probable set-ups in the FX Market.