Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) MQ4 Trading Indicator and Template – TDI is based on a standard RSI indicator, determining the strength of the current trend, or if you like, the speed of price changes.
To smooth the lines, an algorithm of moving averages is applied and Bollinger Bands are used to estimate the amplitude of oscillations.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPAY, AUDUSD, and USDCAD
- Traders Dynamic Index
- TDI: The green line > Red line > Yellow line
- TDI: The green line < Red line < Yellow line
- Although the TDI is mainly used by Forex traders, I believe it could be even better for Binary Options because all we need with binaries are a few pips of movement.