DOWNLOAD VSD Heiken Ashi Trading System – The Heikin-Ashi technique is used by technical traders to identify a given trend more easily.
The Heikin-Ashi technique reduces false trading signals in sideways and choppy markets to help traders avoid placing trades during these times.
- Time Frame: M30 and H1
- Currency Pairs: Any
- VSD Heiken Ashi
- Moving Average
- VSD BUY SELL Zones
- VSD_HA turns into blue color.
- VSD buy/sell zone applied with MACD turns blue
- RSI line above level 55 line
- VSD_HA turns into red color.
- VSD buy/sell zone applied with MACD turns red.
- RSI line below level 45 line
- Trading on the 15 – 60 minutes cart we look up to 120 pips to book. You should put a stop loss on previous candle high or low, it comes to 10-25 pip.
- We simply exit the trade when VSD buy/sell zone indicator changes color against our trade.