SHI Volty Trend Channel Trading System is a tool that help you to find the best trading opportunities. This tool it’s based on the SHI Channel for choice the direction of the market and the Volty Channel indicator.
The trend channel allows to determine the future trend of prices. As long as prices remain within the channel, traders expect the overall trend not to change.
- Time Frame: 30 min or higher
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, and all major pairs
- SHI Channel True
- Trend Channel (Volty Channel)
- Super Signal
- VQ Bars
- Sub Trade 1
- Sub Trade 2
- MACD CCI MTF
- WSS943 Indicator
- SHI True channel upward trend
- Trend channel blue dot or line
- VQ bars green color
- MACD CCI MTF (blue bar) optional
- WSS filter blue bar
- Sub Trade 1 indicator below the candles
- Sub Trade 2 indicator below the candles
- RSI line upward and above 50
- SHI True channel downward trend
- Trend channel red dot or line
- VQ bars red color
- MACD CCI MTF (red bar) optional
- WSS filter red bar
- Sub Trade 1 indicator above the candles
- Sub Trade 2 indicator above the candles
- RSI line downward and below 50
Trend channels are very useful tools in the Forex world as correct analysis can help you in correctly determining the best trading opportunities, where your entry point or exit point of a trade should be.
Although regular trend lines are able to demonstrate the direction that the price is moving, trend channels allow you to clearly see where the currency is trading at that particular point in time in comparison to the overall trend and direction.