Golden MACD Trading System is a suitable system for trading currencies. The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator is a momentum oscillator primarily used to trade trends.
How this Golden MACD indicator works ?… MACD crossing above zero is considered bullish while crossing below zero is bearish. Secondly, when MACD turns up from below zero it is considered bullish. When it turns down from above zero it is considered bearish.
- Time Frame: 15 min or higher
- Currency Pairs: any
- Golden MACD Indicator (12, 26, 9)
- Gold MACD Indicator (12, 26, 9)
- BBand Stop
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- Gold MACD green line
- Golden MACD Histogram blue color and above the line MACD
- BBand Stop (20) aqua color
- BBand Stop (50) aqua color
- Gold MACD red line
- Golden MACD Histogram red color and below the line MACD
- BBand Stop (20) gold color
- BBand Stop (50) gold color
- Use MACD to determine the strength and direction of a trend.
- Use BBand Stop to trail your stops. Just play with indicator settings to define the best inputs for your trading.