Profitable Forex trading strategy using the Heiken Ashi, MACD, ADX, and LSMA indicator.
The MACD is a lagging indicator, also being one of the best trend-following indicators that have withstood the test of time.
You don’t need to download the MACD indicator separately as it is already built in our MetaTrader 4 platform.
In this trading system, we’ll combine the MACD indicator with 3 high accuracy indicators, Heiken Ashi, LSMA, and ADX.
- Best Time Frames:
- M15 – H1 for short-term intraday trading
- H4 and D1 for medium-term trading
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD and EURUSD
- 21 LSMA Trend Grail lime color
- 8 LSMA Trend Grail lime color
- Heiken Ashi candle white color
- MACD green color
- ADX line upward and above 23 level
- 21 LSMA Trend Grail magenta color
- 8 LSMA Trend Grail magenta color
- Heiken Ashi candle red color
- MACD red color
- ADX line downward and below 23 level
Only trade when 21 LSMA and 8 LSMA in the same color (lime or magenta).
The Least Squares Moving Average (LSMA) is used mainly as a Moving Average crossover signal to identify BULLISH or BEARISH trends.