FREE DOWNLOAD “Forex Trade Assistant Trading System and Indicator” – This is a Multi Time Frame indicator that is based on three standard indicators: Stochastic, RSI (Relative Strength Index) and CCI (Commodity Channel Index).
It displays current trend directions for M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, and D1.
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-TradeAssistant” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-TradeAssistant.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-TradeAssistant” trading system and strategy
- You will see “TRADE ASSISTANT Trading System” is available on your Chart
When you follow such an indicator you have the clear picture of the trends in all important timeframes. It doesn’t matter to what timeframe chart you attach this indicator.
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
It’s also not recommended to change any input parameters.
- Percent K (default = 8): a period in bars for calculation of the line %K of the Stochastic indicator
- Percent D (default = 3): a period in bars for calculation of the line %D of the Stochastic indicator
- Slowing (default = 3): the value for the slowing of the Stochastic indicator
- RSIP1 (default = 14): period for the first RSI (fast)
- RSIP2 (default = 70): period for the second RSI (slow)
- Other parameters: represent the symbol codes for the trend direction arrows. Better leave them alone
- Ferru fx multi info
- Zwinner alert
- Visual Trend
- Parabolic Sar
- Entry when all indicators are in the same direction