This OverBought OverSold Trading is a good system based on Turbo JRSX, Step-MA, and RSI filter. This is a momentum strategy with a Low-Risk trading approach and Buying/Selling on trend retracement in direction of the trend.
The trend is determined by the concordance of the two RSI below the graph. When the two RSI are colored blue the trend is up. When the two RSI are red, the trend is down.
- Time Frame: M15 or higher
- Financial Markets: any
- Turbo JRSX OverBought OverSold (3C Turbo JRSX 9 period with ma (3 periods smoothed))
- Moving Average
- RSI Filter
- When the 3C Turbo JRSX touches or broken the 30 level wait that JRSX crosses upward the MA
- Step-MA green color
- RSI Filter blue color
- When the 3C Turbo JRSX touches or broken the 70 level wait that JRSX crosses downward the MA
- Step-MA red color
- RSI Filter red color
- Not trading when the two RSI filter indicator do not agree