FREE DOWNLOAD High accuracy Scalping with MA Trend Manager MT4 Trading System and Strategy – This MA Trend Manager strategy is very simple, easy and profitable.
This trend following strategy is based on 5 MA (open & close). 5 MA is a very important tool to identify the market trend. So you can get signals according to the trend.
Read this basic rule of this 5MA carefully – First, you need to wait for crossover in the up or down direction.
- When 5 MA (open) above the 5MA (close), then you need to look for SELL entry.
- When 5 MA (open) below the 5MA (close), then you need to look for BUY entry.
For BUY Entry (example), when 5MA (close) above 5MA (open), then you need to look for BUY entry. After 5MA (open) and 5MA (close) crossover, if the price moves rapidly, then you need to wait for some retracement to get BUY Entry signal. Or you can use anothe price action signals.
This 5MA (open) & 5MA (close) crossover strategy is suitable for any market.
This is a very easy trading strategy even for beginner. And yes, it’s profitable if used wisely.
- Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Currency Pairs: Any pairs
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-MATrendManagerSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-MATrendManagerSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-MATrendManagerSystem” trading system and strategy
- You will see “MA Trend Manager “Price Action” Trading System” is available on your Chart
- 5 MA (close) above the 5MA (open)
- Triline 3 MTF + Sigma TT red color bars
- Trend Management red color bars
- 5 MA (close) below the 5MA (open)
- Triline 3 MTF + Sigma TT lime color bars
- Trend Management blue color bars
This “MA Trend Manager Price Action” Trading System” is trend following.
For trailing stop strategy, you should close half position when you get 1:1 RRR, then you need to move stop loss at the entry point. Then you can wait for 1:3 RRR.