High accuracy “GANN Heiken Ashi V Swing and Scalping Trading System” – The idea of GANN Heiken Ashi V system is that it filters the noise.
The “Heiken Ashi V” indicator is the result of averaging prices.
Traders love using “GANN Heiken Ashi V Swing and Scalping Trading System” because of the powerful setups it offers. When combined with strong discipline and money management, the resulting trades might be quite amazing.
- Time Frames: M15 or higher
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, and USDCAD
- Heiken Ashi V
- GANN 2-1
- FS 30_4
- FS 30_5
- Relative Strength Index
- Corridor RSX
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- Heiken Ashi V: Green bars
- GANN 2-1: Blue Dots
- Perkyasctrend: Blue Dot signal
- FS 30_4 and FS 30_5: Green color
- Relative Strength Index: Upward and above 55 level line
- Corridor RSX: lime line > yellow line
- Heiken Ashi V: Red bars
- GANN 2-1: Red Dots
- Perkyasctrend: Red Dot signal
- FS 30_4 and FS 30_5: Red color
- Relative Strength Index: Downward and below 45 level line
- Corridor RSX: yellow line < green line
The biggest advantage of using this type of charts is the smoothing appearance. Noise indeed seems to be filtered.
As a result, traders are left with the true move the market makes. There’s little room for error.