Forex MA-RSI Signal Mantapz Trading System with MACD Filter – The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence oscillator (MACD) is one of the simplest and most effective momentum indicators available. It’s a good filter indicator.
The MACD fluctuates above and below the zero line as the moving averages converge, cross and diverge.
This “MA-RSI Signal Mantapz Trading System with MACD Filter” is a very simple trading system for intraday and swing trading.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, and USDCAD
- MA RSI
- Moving Average
- MACD Line
- Signal Mantapz
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-MARSISignalMantapz” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-MARSISignalMantapz.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-MARSISignalMantapz” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Forex MA-RSI Signal Mantapz Trading System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- Signal Mantapz blue dot and blue bars
- MACD indicators above 0 level
- MA RSI blue color
- Price closed above 21 EMA High
- Signal Mantapz red dot and red bars
- MACD indicators below 0 level
- MA RSI red color
- Price closed below 21 EMA High
- Because the MACD is unbounded, it is not particularly useful for identifying overbought and oversold levels.