Forex VAR MOV AVG HistoBand Trading System with MTF RSI Filter – Although “VAR MOV AVG MetaTrader indicator” is based on the moving average, it doesn’t use any standard MT4 moving average indicators.
It uses own formula to calculate the Moving Average with a complex noise filter to produce more accurate signals.
The indicator displays dotted line in the main chart window exactly over the price curve.
The changing colors of the dots signal trend change.
- Time Frame: M15 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- VAR MOV AVG3
- MTF RSI Filter
- Relative Strength Index
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-VARMOVAVGHistoBand” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-VARMOVAVGHistoBand.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-VARMOVAVGHistoBand” trading system and strategy
- You will see “FOREX VAR MOV AVG HistoBand Trading System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- VAR MOV AVG3 green dot
- HistoBands blue color
- MTF RSI Filter blue color
- Relative Strength Index line above 50 level
- VAR MOV AVG3 red dot
- HistoBands red color
- MTF RSI Filter red color
- Relative Strength Index line below 50 level
- When the dots are red, the price is in the downtrend
- When the dots are green, the price is in the uptrend
- Use moderate stop-loss to protect yourself from the false signals
- Best Risk reward Ratio 1:2 or 1:3