Simple and High Accuracy Forex RSI Candles xSuper Trend Trading System. This is an extremely low risk, high reward strategy which can and will change your life if you use it properly.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI), developed by J. Welles Wilder, is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements.
The RSI oscillates between zero and 100.
Traditionally the RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30.
Signals can be generated by looking for divergences and failure swings.
RSI can also be used to identify the general trend.
The 50 level is the midline that separates the upper (Bullish) and lower (Bearish) territories. In an uptrend, the RSI is usually above 50, while in a downtrend, it is below 50.
Essentially, this trading strategy of combining RSI candles and xSuper Trend indicator is a reversal trade setup.
Reversal trade setups have a low chance of success and a high reward-to-risk ratio. Using RSI candles and xSuper Trend indicator to find trends that have exhausted helps to improve the odds of a reversal trade.
Below is the basic combination of RSI Candles and xSuper Trend indicator.
- Signal BUY:
- RSI candles blue color (the RSI is usually above 50)
- xSuper Trend green color line
- Signal SELL:
- RSI candles red color (the RSI is usually below 50)
- xSuper Trend yellow color line
Forex RSI Candles xSuper Trend Trading System with BUY Zone and SELL Zone Filter.
- Best TimeFrames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD
- RSI Candles (RSI Chart Bars)
- xSuper Trend
- BUY Zone Fibs
- SELL Zone Fibs
- Williams’ Percent Range (WPR)
- Relative Strength Index
- RSI Candles (RSI Chart Bars) blue color
- xSuper Trend green color
- WPR line on the BUY Zone
- Relative Strength Index line upward and above 50
- RSI Candles (RSI Chart Bars) red color
- xSuper Trend yellow color
- WPR line on the SELL Zone
- Relative Strength Index line downward and below 50
This trading system is incredibly simple and easy to use.
The great advantage of this system is the fact that it is self-adaptive and works equally well on any currency pair. It doesn’t matter if you’re trading the GBP/USD or the CHF/JPY….the system works on all of them.