DOWNLOAD high accuracy Moving Average (MA) London Open Box Breakout Trading System for H4 time-frame chart.
For traders looking for a trend following strategy, there is nothing better and simpler than using the Moving Average (MA) London Open Box Breakout.
In this trading strategy, we make use of the 50 periods Exponential Moving Average, London Open Box Breakout, and Bollinger Band Stops applied to the 4-hour TF charts.
This strategy does not rely on the moving average crossover but rather enters the trend after it is established and exits on a quick profit.
- Best TimeFrames: H4
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPJPY
- BreakOut BOX Opening Range
- Moving Average
- Bollinger Band Stops
- FX FISH Mod
- Commodity Channel Index
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- Price above the 50 EMA line
- Price closed above the BreakOut BOX Opening Range indicator
- Bollinger Band Stops blue color
- FX FISH Mod green color
- Commodity Channel Index line upward and above +55
- Price below the 50 EMA line
- Price closed below the BreakOut BOX Opening Range indicator
- Bollinger Band Stops magenta color
- FX FISH Mod red color
- Commodity Channel Index line downward and below -55
Using the 50 periods Exponential Moving Average, London Open Box Breakout, and Bollinger Band Stops applied to the 4-hour TF charts and entering after the trend is established offers a low-risk trading strategy.
Because the H4 chart interval closely follows the daily charts, trends are well reflected in this time frame.
All the trades come with a minimum of 1:2 risk/reward trading strategy.
Because the strategy is based on H4 chart interval, the average holding period for the trades can be between a few days to a week at the most.
The trading strategy is very objective but requires a bit of practice to identify the trade setups.