FREE DOWNLOAD high accuracy trend reversal system. “Forex LRFF Wave MT4 Trading Strategy with Fisher and Fiji Trend Alert“. A very simple trading system for swing trading.
- Time Frame: H4, D1, W1, and MN
- Currency Pairs: Any
- LRFF Wave
- smFisher Transform
- Relative Strength Index
- Fiji Trend Alert
Trading the 4-hour and above is the best approach, so I am always interested in looking at other peoples swing trading systems that use these timeframes.
- Download TraderVersity.Com-LRFFWaveSystem (Zip File)
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators /
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-LRFFWaveSystem .tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select TraderVersity.Com-LRFFWaveSystem
- You will see “LRFF Wave MT4 Trading System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- LRFF Wave: Lime lines
- smFisher Transform: Lime histogram
- Relative Strength Index: Upward and above level 55 line
- Fiji Trend Alert: Lime arrows
- LRFF Wave: Red lines
- smFisher Transform: Red histogram
- Relative Strength Index: Downward and below level 45 line
- Fiji Trend Alert: Red arrows
This Forex LRFF “Reversal” Wave MT4 Trading Strategy with Fisher and Fiji Trend Alert is the best system for GBPCHF pair.
Trading in the middle of a trend is fine, but trading near a reversal provides a way to jump in on moves as momentum is building. This often provides a high probability trade because those who were betting on the old trend continuing are forced out of their positions, resulting in a surge in the new trending direction.
Of course, no method of trading works all the time, but trading reversals can be profitable….if you know what to look for.