High accuracy Forex Zig Zag Signal Channel scalping and swing trading strategy. The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
The Forex traders apply the Zig Zag filter to remove unnecessary noise from the price chart; the goal is to focus on the important trends, not insignificant fluctuations.
This indicator is less ambitious than many other technical tools and should never act as a trading system on its own.
This Forex Zig Zag Signal Channel is a high accuracy trading system with high accuracy filter indicators.
- Best TimeFrames:
- M1 and M5 for scalping trading
- M15, M30, and H1 for intraday trading
- H4 and D1 for short-term swing trading
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs:
- GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY
- ZigZag BreakOut
- Price Channel Stop
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- Signal Channel
- Real CCI
- Relative Strength Index
- Lime color arrow Signal Channel below the previous swing low
- Blue color Price Channel Stop
- Tenkan-Sen line upward above the Price Channel Stop line
- ZigZag BreakOut above previous swing high
- Real CCI blue color bars above the 100 level
- Relative Strength Index upward and above the 50 level line
- Red color arrow Signal Channel above the previous swing high
- Magenta color Price Channel Stop
- Tenkan-Sen line down below the Price Channel Stop line
- ZigZag BreakOut below previous swing low
- Real CCI red color bars below the -100 level
- Relative Strength Index downward and below the 50 level line
The Zig Zag indicator provides a cleaner graph that presents only those trends and movements that will be critical in the decision-making process, as far as choosing which trades to enter, and when.
It is important for traders to understand that the Zig Zag system is a lagging indicator, not having the capacity to make any type of predictions of its own.
It is designed to help other tools be more effective in predicting how trades will perform.
Because of the fast-paced movement of the Forex, the Zig Zag indicator will work best with trading systems that offer leading signals.