High accuracy Forex ADX crosses signal system with Bollinger Bands Stop and Relative Strength Index (RSI) filter. The strategy combines the popular ADXcrosses indicator as a signal with Bollinger Bands Stop for trend direction.
‘How can I determine if a pair is trending or not…?’
This is a common question.
A common tool used by many traders to answer that question is the Relative Strength Index (RSI).
Over the next few minutes, we’ll explain what the ADX crosses is and how to incorporate this signal into a trend trading Bollinger Bands Stop and RSI strategy.
The ADX Crossover MT4 indicator is an overlay indicator that is applied on the price chart.
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
Working on the same principles as the ADX or the Average Directional index indicator, the ADX Crossover indicator, as the name suggests plots BUY and SELL arrows when there is there is a crossover of the DI+ and DI-.
The ADX Crossover MT4 indicator helps traders to remove any complexity from using the traditional ADX indicator.
As readers may know, the traditional ADX indicator from the MT4 platform merely plots the DI+ and DI- values including the ADX line.
However, with the ADX crossover indicator, traders are alerted to whenever there is a crossover of the DI+ and DI- values.
The ADX Crossover indicator has only one setting which is to select the look-back period, which is defaulted to 14.
Once applied to the chart, the ADX crossover indicator plots the BUY/SELL arrows.
But there is a drawback with the indicator as there is no filter of the trend strength.
Trading in the direction of a strong trend reduces risk and increases profit potential. In this system, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) is used to determine when the price is trending strongly.
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBUSD and EURUSD
- ADX Crosses
- Bollinger Bands Stop
- FX Snipers VS T3CCI
- Moving Average
- DWM Ranges
- FerruFX Multi-info THV
- ADX Crosses blue color arrow (BUY Signal)
- Bollinger Bands Stop green color line
- RSI line upward and above 50 (Strong BUY)
- FX Snipers VS T3CCI blue color bars
- Price above the Moving Average channel
- ADX Crosses red color arrow (SELL Signal)
- Bollinger Bands Stop red color line
- RSI line downward and below 50 (Strong SELL)
- FX Snipers VS T3CCI red color bars
- Price below the Moving Average channel
It’s good to understand your trading strategies’ strengths and weaknesses, but it’s even better to know how to use this information to filter out bad trades.