FREE DOWNLOAD “Forex MA Channel Trading Indicator & Template” – Moving Average Channels use a Moving Average of price to create an envelope above and below the moving average line at a user-specified number of standard deviations.
The point of this study is to create a channel which represents support and resistance at its outer bounds based on the moving average.
- Best Time Frame: M30 and H1
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, and EURJPY
- MA Channel
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- MA Channel: Price above the Yellow line (the price move above its x-period Moving Average (yellow line) is a bullish event)
- MA Channel: Price below the Yellow line (the price move below its x-period Moving Average (yellow line) is a bearish event)