ATR STOPS TRADING SYSTEM: The FASTEST & Most AGGRESSIVE Trending Indicators Alternatives to the Moving Average. The ATR Stops Indicator is the best custom indicator that uses the Average True Range to calculate the volatility and provides the traders with the best possible trailing stop loss.
The ATR Stops is an indicator that places a line below the price when the price is rising, or uptrend. And places a line above the price when the price is falling, or downtrend.
- Download “TraderVersity-ATRstopsSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity-ATRstopsSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity-ATRstopsSystem” trading system and strategy.
- You will see “TraderVersity-ATRstopsSystem” is available on your Chart.
- Rule number 1: The ATR Stops line below the price
- Rule number 2: Look for longs “Price Action” signals between the blue line and the small dotted line.
Stop Loss Strategy
- If you are going long, the stop loss is placed just below the bottom of the consolidation from which you are entering long from, or use the ATR Stops line as “trailing Stop”.
- Rule number 1: The ATR Stops line above the price
- Rule number 2: Look for shorts “Price Action” signals between the blue line and the small dotted line.
Stop Loss Strategy
- If you are going short, the stop loss is placed just above the top of the consolidation from which you are entering the short from, or use the ATR Stops line as “trailing Stop”.
- How far the line is above or below the price is based on the Average True Range, or ATR. Think of ATR as how much an asset moves on average per price bar.
Best CCI Scalping & Day Trading Strategy – Using the CCI as a trend indicator is ideal when combined with other trend indicators such as moving averages. This can help you to pick bottoms in a rally or tops in a decline. In other words, using the CCI as a trend indicator, you can time your entries within a trend.