Simple and high accuracy “High Low Price Action “H4-Daily TF Chart” Trading with MA-ADX Trend Strength Filter“. This trading system is used to determine when the price is trending strongly.
The combination of the Moving Average and ADX indicator is a great way to determine when a price is trending.
- Time Frame: H4 and Daily
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, and USDCAD
- DYN SR
- Average Directional Index (ADX)
- Moving Average
- DYN SR: Price break the resistance dots (magenta)
- Average Directional Index (ADX): d+>d- and ADX line > 3Ema line
- DYN SR: Price break the Support dots (blue)
- Average Directional Index (ADX): d+<d- and ADX line > 3Ema line
Wait for the daily candle to close. Enter long 3 pip above the resistance dot (magenta) of the closed candle and short 3 pip below the support dot (blue) of that candle.
You should use PENDING ORDERS to ensure you enter at the correct price. Add the spread to pending orders when looking to go long.
- AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USDCHF, USD/JPY 600 pips
- EUR/USD 70o pips
- GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, and GBP/JPY, 800 pips
Initial Stop Loss: 500-800 pips