FREE DOWNLOAD High Accuracy Forex Heiken Ashi Smoothed Trading System with WPR Momentum Technical Indicator. Heikin-Ashi, as the Modified Version of the Regular Candlestick, a Strong Tool to Filter out the Markets Noise.
The Heikin-Ashi charts are easier than candlesticks to understand and trade. And the Heiken Ashi Smoothed is an indicator, which gives an interpretation of market trends. The trends notation conducted in accordance with dominant market forces.
- In the BULLISH market (buyers) dominate this will be indicated by green sticks.
- In the case of BEARISH market (sellers) dominance, it will be marked with red sticks on the schedule.
The «Heiken Ashi Smoothed» indicator is an excellent tool for traders who prefer to trade on market trends.
The Momentum Technical Indicator measures the amount that a security’s price has changed over a given time span. There are basically two ways to use the Momentum indicator:
- You can use the Momentum indicator as a trend-following oscillator similar to the Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD). BUY when the indicator bottoms and turns up above 100 level and SELL when the indicator peaks and turns down below 100 level.
- You can also use the Momentum indicator as a leading indicator. This method assumes that market tops are typically identified by a rapid price increase (when everyone expects prices to go higher) and that market bottoms typically end with rapid price declines (when everyone wants to get out).
The Williams Percent Range indicator is commonly referred to as the %R indicator and is used to identify the overbought and oversold levels in the markets.
It is almost similar to the Stochastics indicator and is visually similar to the Relative strength index.
The %R indicator oscillates between 0 – (-100) value with the -80 and -20 acting as overbought and oversold levels.
The most noticeable feature of the %R indicator is the negative values of the oscillator.
The %R indicator tends to reflect short term price tops and bottoms as the %R has the uncanny ability to show the peaks and troughs ahead of price.
The %R indicator defaults to 14 periods look back but 5 and 21 are other common settings that can be used with the %R indicator.
The %R is calculated by dividing the difference between the highest High over the look back period and the current closing price and the difference between the highest High and the lowest Low during the look back period, multiplied by 100.
Buy positions are taken when the %R indicator starts to rise from the oversold conditions -20 and short positions are taken when the %R indicator starts to decline from overbought conditions of -80.
DIVERGENCES are also another common way to trade the %R indicator.
WPR / Williams’ Percent Range 50 level can be used as a STRONG tool to confirm the different kinds of trade setups from any trading system.
Whether you use the candlestick patterns, support/resistance breakout, or any other trading system, you can consult the WPR 50 level to confirm your trade setups.
Let me show you some examples below.
The Heiken Ashi Smoothed Trading System with WPR and Momentum strategy is a reversal-trend strategy based on Williams’ Percent Range, Momentum, and Heiken Ashi.
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Currency Pairs: All Major Pairs
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed Green color candles
- WPR line upward and above -50 level
- Momentum line upward and above 100 level
- Trend Manager Blue color bars
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed Red color candles
- WPR line downward and below -50 level
- Momentum line downward and below 100 level
- Trend Manager Red color bars
The system is highly effective on any currency pair.
We recommend start trading with only few currency pairs. If you are a Forex
beginner take 2 or 3 pairs, if you are an advanced trader, feel free to take 5-8 currency pairs.
And if you are an experienced trader, the number of pairs are unlimited. Take as much as you can handle.