Best Forex PRICE ACTION trading strategy – This Forex SEMAFOR Price Action is a really rimple system that anybody can use.
With this “Forex SEMAFOR Price Action strategy” you are trading with the trend and are hopefully Buying Low, Selling High, and at times catching a major move in the market carrying you into a very large swing trade.
It is a simple indicator that places semaphore points on the maximum and minimum of a higher, medium and lower period.
This Forex SEMAFOR Trading Indicator absolutely REPAINTS however used in conjunction with RSI, Stochastic, WPR, or MACD it can give you the degree of the reversal.
If RSI and WPR are bearish the Semafor was painting a “number 3” that is your best Risk to reward.
Do not pick tops or bottoms. It will burn you every time.
Here are the 4 steps to trading with “Forex SEMAFOR Price Action Trading Strategy” strategy.
- Place the Trading System on the daily chart of your Forex pair. See if it’s an uptrend or a downtrend. The daily chart determines the main trend.
- Switch to the 4 hr chart and see where the Trading System is relative to the price, is it in the same trend as the daily chart.
- If yes, determine support or resistance area to place BUY Stop or SELL Stop order.
- Consider WPR and RSI momentum.
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-SemaforPriceAction” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-SemaforPriceAction.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-SemaforPriceAction” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Semafor Price Action Trading System” is available on your Chart
- 123 Semafor number 3 circle below the price
- Price up above the nearest support area
- RSI line upward above level 55
- WPR line upward above level -45
- 123 Semafor number 3 circle above the price
- Price down below the nearest support area
- RSI line downward below level 45
- WPR line downward below level -55
Every trading method will have times where not everything is running according to your plan. With this trading strategy, there are 2 issues that are quite common. Dealing with them is quite simple though.
- What happens if the 4 hr trend is different from the daily time frames?
- Wait until 4hr trend is the same as the daily chart.
- Every time frame has to match and have the same trend. If one time frame is different, you wait until all are the same trend. This can take a while so be patient!