Forex Price Action – “Tenkan-Sen Ichimoku Buzzer Line Trading with Essam RSI Filter“. The Tenkan-Sen line is the conversion line used specifically in the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (or Ichimoku Cloud) equilibrium charts.
Along with the 26-period moving average, Kijun-Sen, it is one of two moving average lines displayed in the chart.
In this trading system we use the best combination of Tenkan-Sen and Buzzer line to analyze market trend.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- Tenkan-Sen Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- Buzzer Line
- Relative Strength Index
- Buzzer Line lime color and above the Tenkan-Sen line
- Blue color Essam histogram above 0 level
- Relative Strength Index line above 50 level
- Buzzer Line red color and below the Tenkan-Sen line
- Red color Essam histogram above 0 level
- Relative Strength Index line below 50 level
- In this system, the Tenkan-Sen line is used in combination with the Buzzer line to create predictions of future momentum.
- A BUY signal is created when the blue color Buzzer line moves above the Tenkan-sen line, while a SELL signal is created when the red color Buzzer line moves below the Tenkan-Sen line.
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system