The Turtle Trading by Richard Dennis – The Turtle Trading system was coined by Richard Dennis and worked brilliantly for the traders in the 1980’s.
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
But it turns out that the system requires some tweaking for it to reflect new market conditions and be effective now.
That said, TRENDS STILL HAPPEN which means there are a plethora of trading opportunities.
The core of the turtle trading strategy is to take a position on futures on a 55-day breakout. A 55-day breakout is when the price exceeds high or low of past 55 days price.
High profits Turtle Trading System with the Market Watch indicator and QQE ADV filter.
My Turtle Trading Channel System is a SWING trading system trend following based on the 10 and 5 periods turtle channel indicator.
- Best Time Frame: H4 and Daily
- Forex Markets: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/JPY, USD/NZ, EUR/JPY, and other. Indices: S&P 500, DAX, FTSE. Metals: Gold and Silver.
- Turtle Channel
- Market Watch
- QQE ADV
- Daily Weekly Open
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-QQETurtleChannel” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-QQETurtleChannel.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-QQETurtleChannel” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Forex QQE Turtle Channel Trading System” is available on your Chart
- 5 period Turtle Channel lime color
- 10 period Turtle Channel blue color
- Market Watch green color
- QQE ADV bullish (the blue line above the yellow line)
- 5 period Turtle Channel magenta color
- 10 period Turtle Channel magenta color
- Market Watch red color
- QQE ADV bearish (the blue line below the yellow line)
The turtle is not a quick win strategy.
It’s one that has to be followed for a few months at least before seeing the benefits.
That’s because it produces lots of small losses with a few big gains.