An extremely Fast and Smooth Moving Average Trading System (Multi Hull Moving Average trading system with CCI Laguerre filter). The Hull Moving Average (HMA), developed by Alan Hull, is an extremely fast and smooth moving average.
In fact, the HMA almost eliminates lag altogether and manages to improve smoothing at the same time.
- Time Frame:
- M15, M30, and H1 for scalping and intraday trading
- H1, H4, and D1 for short-term swing trading
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, and AUDUSD
- MegaTrend (Hull Moving Average)
- ZigZag Pointer
- Commodity Channel Index
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-MegaTrendSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-MegaTrendSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-MegaTrendSystem trading system and strategy
- You will see “MegaTrend Trading System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- MegaTrend (Hull Moving Average): blue line
- ZigZag Pointer: lime arrow
- Laguerre: the line is upward and above 0.5 level
- Commodity Channel Index: upward and above the 50 level line
- MegaTrend (Hull Moving Average): red line
- ZigZag Pointer: red arrow
- Laguerre: the line is downward and below 0.5 level
- Commodity Channel Index: downward and below the -50 level line
A longer period MegaTrend or HMA may be used to identify a trend. If the HMA is rising, the prevailing trend is rising, indicating it may be better to enter long positions. If the HMA is falling, the prevailing trend is also falling, indicating it may be better to enter short positions.
A shorter period MegaTrend or HMA may be used for entry signals in the direction of the prevailing trend. A long entry signal, when the prevailing trend is rising, occurs when the HMA turns up and a short entry signal, when the prevailing trend is falling, occurs when the HMA turns down.
Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system.