The high accuracy moderate swing trading strategy based on RSIn, Super MACD, and 123 Semafor indicators. This is a swing strategy but with a quick profit goal or this a short term swing trading strategy.
123 Semafor is a simple indicator that places semaphore points on the maximum and minimum of a higher, medium and lower period.
Before you use 123 Semafor indicator, you have to know the rule: “Semafors repaint and I KNOW THIS“. So please do not comment about it repainting, they are just GUIDES.
The important thing to know is to trade with the trade! Semafors appear in 3 sizes (small, medium, and large). This is how to trade them:
- Large or medium Semafor appears on bottom (showing extreme level)
- Price moves higher creating a Semafor on top
- Then a move lower without making a “new low”, creating another new Semafor (“Higher Low”)(A low, then high, then higher low confirms an up trend in MOST cases)
- Buy the break high of this candle. (Normally a “bullish engulfing candle”)
- Large or medium Semafor appears on top
- Price moves lower creating a Semafor on bottom
- Then a move higher without making a “new high”, creating another new Semafor (“Lower High”)(A high, then low, then lower high confirms a downward trend in most cases)
- Sell the break low of this candle. (Normally a “bearish engulfing candle”)
Yes if we know how to use this123 Semafor indicator it’s very useful. And we can get better results in the higher time frames (the most recommended time frame is Daily).
We need patience for using this method but the results are good.
This moderate swing trading strategy is based on RSI, Super MACD, and 123 Semafor indicator.
- Best Time Frames: Daily
- Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, and all major currency pairs
- Price moves higher creating a Semafor 3 on bottom
- Price above upward Tenkan-Sen line
- Gold color RSI Channel upward
- MACD bullish
- Trend Manager blue color bars
- Price moves lower creating a Semafor 3 on top
- Price below downward Tenkan-Sen line
- Gold color RSI Channel downward
- MACD bearish
- Trend Manager red color bars
- Place the initial stop loss above/below the Semafor
- Stop Loss Take Profit ratio is 1:2 or 1:3
- If we know how to use this123 Semafor indicator it’s very powerful.
- We can get better results in the higher time frames (the most recommended time frame is Daily).
- We need patience for using this method but the results are good.
- Forex High and Low Trading with EMA RSI Stochastic and MACD Indicator
- Forex SEMAFOR MACD: How To Trade and Place Stop Losses Like a Pro Trader
- RSI Prognoz Trading Channels – The Great Forex Swing Trading Strategy for H4 and Daily Time Frames
- Simple Winning Stochastic MACD Forex Analysis and Forecast with 1:3 Risk Reward Ratio
- Forex High/Low Fractals with RSI Trend Momentum Trading System Really Works
- Best Heiken Ashi Commodity Channel Index (HACCI) Scalping and Swing System