Best Forex trading system – Easy simple tutorial how to trade Forex successfully with Tenkan-Sen Kijun-Sen high accuracy trading system.
This Tenkan-Sen Kijun-Sen trading signal is applied when the Tenkan Sen (Red line) cuts the Kijun Sen (Green line) upward or downward.
- The generated signal is bullish when the Tenkan Sen cuts the Kijun Sen from the bottom to the top.
- Bearish when the Tenkan Sen cuts the Kijun Sen from the top to the bottom.
In this trading system, however, these signals, have a different degree of strength according to the position in which this signal occurs with respect to Red or Blue Filter Line Indicator.
- Best Time Frames: M30, H1, and H4
- Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and GBPJPY
- The Tenkan Sen line cuts the Kijun Sen line from the bottom to the top
- Filter indicator Blue color line
- RSI line upward above 50 level
- TS-1 #2 upward
- TS-1 #4 and TS-1 #5 Green color bars
- The Tenkan Sen line cuts the Kijun Sen line from the top to the bottom
- Filter indicator Red color line
- RSI line downward below 50 level
- TS-1 #2 downward
- TS-1 #4 and TS-1 #5 Red color bars
Start with a single currency pair. The currency trading world is complicated due to the unpredictable nature of markets, different characters and tenacities of its participants.
It is difficult to be a perfect trader in the financial world.
For this reason, it advisable to begin by focussing on a single currency pair – preferably one you are familiar with and can easily update yourself on.
It may be better to choose one which uses the currency of your nation, or one which is widely traded. This will make it easier for you to learn Forex market trading.