High Accuracy “Short-Term BUY SELL Zone TrendLine Break System” – Drawing trendlines require knowledge of Price Action.
A trendline is one of the basic components of most technical analysis patterns. To construct a trendline, simply connect either the high prices or low prices on an asset’s chart. The resulting line is the trendline.
- Best Time Frame: H4 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- BUY Zone Fibs
- SELL Zone Fibs
- Williams’ Percent Range
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- BUY Zone Fibs: Price closed above the BUY Zone Fibs line
- Williams’ Percent Range: The WPRs’ line on the BUY Zone area
- TrendLine Break: Price break the downtrend line
- BUY Zone Fibs: Price closed below the SELL Zone Fibs line
- Williams’ Percent Range: The WPRs’ line on the SELL Zone area
- TrendLine Break: Price break the uptrend line
A trendline is probably the most basic tool in the technical trader’s toolbox. They are easy to understand and can be used in combination with any other tools you might already be using.