SEFA Bull-Bear Statics and Dynamics Support Resistance Trading is a trend following strategy with analysis of the price action. This system is very easy even for new traders.
- Time Frame: M30or higher
- Currency Pairs: any
- SEFC 084
- Five MTF Fractal indicators (time frame: 30 min, 60 min, 240 min, 1440 min, 10040 min)
- Heiken Ashi V (24)
- Heiken Ashi V (4)
- Moving Average ( 5 smoothed, 3, median price H/2)
- SEFC 05
- Signal (Ema 5, Ema 2, RSIV 13, CCIV 50)
- GP clock
- FerruxFX multi info
- KG swing point (period 1D)
- Super Dem indicator
- Gann square 2 (angle up 22,5, angle down 22,5)
- Gann 2-1 Indicator
- SEFC 10
- PerkyAscTren (Risk 4)
- Signal bar (6)
- Xmeter MTF
- Vertical Line Move with price
- Light Channel Draw
- LR Channel
- CCI Nuf (period 50)
- FX Bank Trader Dynamic Index indicator
- MTF Waddah attar Explosion ( sensitive 150, this indicator setup with the time frame that on use)
- Volatility quality indicator (zero line)
- Candle Average v.3
- Cycle Bar (Price action filter 100)
- MTF MACD in Color.
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- BUY Signal
- SEFA Bull-Bear aqua color bars
- CCI Histogram above 50 level
- TSI indicator bullish (blue line upward and above yellow line)
- Waddah Attar Explosion and Volatility quality blue line
- SEFC05 green color
- SELL Signal
- SEFA Bull-Bear red color bars
- CCI Histogram below -50 level
- TSI indicator bearish (blue line downward and below yellow line)
- Waddah Attar Explosion and Volatility quality red line
- SEFC05 green color
Risk Reward Ratio 1:2 or 1:3 with an initial stop loss on the previous swing.
Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system.
This “SEFA Bull-Bear Statics and Dynamics Support Resistance Trading” is incredibly simple and easy to use.
Once you are used to it and have made a few trades with it, you’ll find that you’re spending very little time actually running with this system.