Advanced Stochastic trend trading strategy – Price Zone Trading with DDS Brassert Arrow and Step RSI Filter
DSS arrow is a simple trend-momentum strategy based on two indicators DSS Brassert Arrow TT , Price Zone , and Filter (slope indicator).
This strategy is good also if applied with Renko chart ( box size 5 pips or higher).
- Time Frame: 30 min or higher
- Financial markets: any
- DSS Bressert arrow TT
- Filter (slope indicator)
- Price Zone
- Step RSI
- Filter (slope indicator) blue line
- DSS Bressert arrow TT arrow BUY
- Price Zone green color line
- Step RSI line upward and above 55 line
- Filter (slope indicator) red line.
- DSS Bressert arrow TT arrow SELL
- Price Zone green red line
- Step RSI line downward and below 55 line
- Exit at opposite arrow or when slope change direction (color)
- Place initial stop loss on the previous swing high/low