Forex “Moving Average DeMarker Market Guru Trading System and Strategy” – The moving average is a popular technical indicator which investors use to analyze price trends. It is simply a security’s average closing price over the last specified number of days.
DeMarker Indicator Definition. A DeMarker Indicator is a tool which was introduced by Tom DeMark to help identify emerging buying and selling opportunities.
DeMarker Indicator demonstrates the price depletion phases which usually correspond with the price highs and bottoms.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- Moving Average
- Market Guru Indicator
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- Moving Average: 5 SMA > 9 SMA
- DeMarker: Above the level 0 line
- Market Guru Indicator: Green histogram
- Moving Average: 5 SMA < 9 SMA
- DeMarker: Below the level 0 line
- Market Guru Indicator: Red histogram