FREE DOWNLOAD “GUPPY Multiple Moving Average MT4 Trading Indicator & Template” – The Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) is a technical indicator that identifies changing trends by combining two groups of Moving Averages with different time periods.
The term gets its name from Daryl Guppy, an Australian trader who is credited with its development.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- GUPPY Multiple Moving Average
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-GuppyMovingAverage” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-GuppyMovingAverage.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-GuppyMovingAverage” trading system and strategy
- You will see “GMMA GUPPY Multiple Moving Average Trading System” is available on your Chart
- GUPPY Multiple Moving Average: Bullish
- GUPPY Multiple Moving Average: Bearish