Ichimoku Trading with RMO Signals MTF Filter is a trend- momentum strategy.
The Ichimoku Cloud is a chart used in technical analysis that shows support and resistance, and momentum and trend directions for a security or investment.
RMO indicator is a gauge to market direction. It is displayed as a histogram. As a bullish “BUY” sign, we will look for the point at which the histogram shows movement crossing the oscillator’s zero line going upwards. If it should go down and cross the line going down, that would be our “SELL” sign or a “SHORT-SELL” sign.
This strategy is also good for trading with Renko chart 5 pips box size or higher.
- Time Frame: 15 min or higher
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, and all Major Pairs
- Ichimoku Monitor
- Ichimoku Alert
- RMO signals
- Ichimoku Monitor with the blue arrows
- Example time frame 15 min Ichimoku Monitor blue arrows at the 5 min, 15 min, 30 min and 60 min
- Price above the cloud
- RMO BUY signals: you can use only the arrows or also the dots
- Ichimoku Monitor with the red arrows
- Example time frame 15 min Ichimoku Monitor red arrows at the 5 min, 15 min, 30 min and 60 min
- Price below the cloud
- RMO SELL signals: you can use only the arrows or also the dots
- Exit is discretionary
- This strategy works fine on Renko chart