Simple Forex KAGI Chart CCI Trading System – Noise removal is one of the most important aspects of active trading. By employing noise removal techniques, traders can avoid false signals and get a clearer picture of an overall trend.
One method of filtering out this noise, which is also the focus of this section, is known as the Kagi chart.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- Kagi Indicator
- Commodity Channel Index
- Kagi Indicator blue color
- Commodity Channel Index line above 50 level
- Kagi Indicator red color
- Commodity Channel Index line below -50 level
- A Kagi chart can also be configured by using the average true range (ATR) value. In this case, the 14-period ATR value is used as the setting for the Kagi chart. Of course, the downside being that when the ATR value changes, the Kagi chart setting also changes.
- Exit position is discretionary
- Risk reward Ratio 1:2 or 1:3