EMA Fisher Trading System – high accuracy EMA trading signals. The EMA is very popular in forex trading, so much that it is often the basis of a trading strategy.
A common forex trading strategy that uses EMAs relies on selecting a shorter-term EMA and a longer-term EMA and then trade based on the position of the short-term EMA in relation to the long-term EMA.
A trader enters buy orders when the short-term EMA crosses above the long-term EMA or enters sell orders when the short-term EMA crosses below the long-term EMA.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- EMA CrossOver Signal
- smFisher Transform
- Relative Strength Index
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- EMA CrossOver Signal: Blue arrow
- smFisher Transform: Blue histogram
- RSI: Above the level 55 line
- EMA CrossOver Signal: Red arrow
- smFisher Transform: Red histogram
- RSI: Below the level 45 line