Unlocking the Secrets of Forex Multiple Time Frame Analysis – How to use Multiple Time Frame analysis to find better entry and exit points.
This is an MTF system and you can see on the chart what is going on on the other time frames.
Every time frame will show you the current and the next three higher time frames for reference.
This is where we’ll teach you how to not only lock in on your preferred trading time frame but zoom it automatically with MTF 4TF HAS BAR Indicator.
Don’t try to get your face closer to the market, but push yourself further away.
You have to remember, a trend on a longer time frame has had more time to develop, which means that it will take a bigger market move for the pair to change course.
By adding the dimension of time to your analysis, you can obtain an edge over the other tunnel vision traders who trade off on only one timeframe.
To implement Multiple Time Frame Analysis, after we establish the trend, we want to check a couple of lower time frame charts and not enter the trade until they are in agreement with the longer time frame chart that we used to establish the trend.
Once they are all in agreement, we enter the trade.
It is like aligning the tumblers in a lock. Once that is accomplished, the lock will open freely.
- Best Time Frames: H1 or higher
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: All major pairs
- MTF 4TF HAS BAR
- BBand Stop Alert
- Adaptive Parabolic
- Advanced Parabolic
- Double CCI Woody
- Relative Strength Index
- MTF 4TF HAS BAR lime color
- Double CCI Woody lime color
- Relative Strength Index upward and above 50
- BBand Stop Alert blue color
- Adaptive Parabolic blue color
- Advanced Parabolic blue color
- MTF 4TF HAS BAR red color
- Double CCI Woody red color
- Relative Strength Index downward and below 50
- BBand Stop Alert red color
- Adaptive Parabolic red color
- Advanced Parabolic red color
While MTF 4TF HAS BAR indicator will not guarantee a winning trade, by employing it in our analysis we are putting another trading “edge” in our favor and increasing the likelihood that we will have a successful trade.