High accuracy “HAMA QQE Scalping System and Indicator” – QQE ProRealTime indicator — or Quantitative Qualitative Estimation, is based on a rather complex calculation of the smoothed RSI indicators.
The QQE indicator consists of a smoothed Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator and two volatility-based trailing levels (fast and slow).
- Time Frame: M5 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- ZigZag Arrow
- Relative Strength Index
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-QQEScalpingSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-QQEScalpingSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-QQEScalpingSystem” trading system and strategy
- You will see “HAMA QQE Scalping System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- HAMA: Blue Candle
- QQE: Bullish
- StepMA: Blue bars
- ZigZag Arrow: Lime arrow
- Relative Strength Index: Above the level 60
- HAMA: Red Candle
- QQE: Bearish
- StepMA: Red bars
- ZigZag Arrow: Red arrow
- Relative Strength Index: Below the level 40