High accuracy intraday trading system “Forex 3 Stochastics Price Action H1 Chart Trading System” – The stochastic oscillator is a momentum indicator that shows the location of the current closing price of a security (or index) relative to the high/low range over a set number of periods.
The idea behind this “Forex 3 Stochastics Price Action Trading System” is that as the price of a security increases, the closing price will fall closer to the highest point over a given period.
As the price decreases, the close will fall closer to the lowest low. Stochastics is therefore used to determine the best entry and exit points for a trade.
- Time Frame: H1
- Currency Pairs: Any
- Stochastic (20.10.20)
- Stochastic (5.3.3)
- Stochastic (50.10.20)
- NonLagMA V5
- MA Crossover Signal
- Daily High Low
- Signal Bars V6
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-3StochasticsSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-3StochasticsSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-3StochasticsSystem” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Forex 3 Stochastics Price Action System” is available on your Chart
- Stochastic (20.10.20): Upward
- Stochastic (50.10.20): Upward
- Stochastic (5.3.3): Upward
- NonLagMA V5: blue line
- MA Crossover Signal: blue arrow
- Daily High Low: Price break the Yesterday High line
- Signal Bars V6: lime bars
- Stochastic (20.10.20): Downward
- Stochastic (50.10.20): Downward
- Stochastic (5.3.3): Downward
- NonLagMA V5: red line
- MA Crossover Signal: red arrow
- Daily High Low: Price break the Yesterday Low line
- Signal Bars V6: red bars
SAFE ENTRY Indication
- What you need to do is first look at the 20 and the 50 and see what they are doing. This is not necessary but when the 20 is above the 50 then that’s our first hint the trend is up.
- When the 20 is below the 50 then the trend is down.
Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system.