The “EMA QQE PCM Smoothed Trading System” is a great idea for trading in all financial markets. This trading system is based on the Exponential Moving Average, QQE PCM Smoothed, and on the RVI CFB adaptive indicator.
The trading system setup is very aggressive. You can add the filters of the trend for a conservative approach.
- Time Frame: M15 or higher
- Financial Markets: Indices, Stocks, and Forex
- Exponential Moving Average
- QQE PCM Smoothed
- RVI On Jurik CFB adaptive
- RVI On Jurik cfb adaptive is below -0.2 level and cross upward
- QQE PCM smoothed crosses upward
- 11 EMA > 25 EMA
- RVI On Jurik CFB adaptive is above 0.2 level and cross downward
- QQE PCM smoothed crosses downward
- 11 EMA < 25 EMA
QQE MetaTrader indicator — or Quantitative Qualitative Estimation, is based on a rather complex calculation of the smoothed RSI indicators.
As a result, we get 2 lines in a separate indicator window — fast and slow.
There is also an important indicator level (50), which is used in signals. You can enable text, sound and e-mail alerts for this indicator. The indicator is available for both MT4 and MT5.
- Exit position when the QQE PCM Smoothed crosses in opposite direction or with predetermined profit target.
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system