High accuracy “Williams’ ATR Trading System (6968)” – Is a type of trend momentum system. Williams %R indicator can be too responsive, meaning it gives many false signals. But ATR Stops indicator is a good filter to reduce false signals.
- Time Frame: M15 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any pairs
- Williams %R
- ATR Stops
- Dots Color
- ATR Projectors
- CCI Nuf
- Williams %R: Upward and above level -45 line
- ATR Stops: Below the candles
- Dots Color: Blue
- CCI Nuf: Blue-Green histogram
- Williams %R: Downward and below level -55 line
- ATR Stops: Above the candles
- Dots Color: Red
- CCI Nuf: Yellow-Red histogram
The ATR Stops indicator can help you trade in the direction of a trend. If it helps you, use it as a guide while you trade. For providing specific entry signals it isn’t ideal, rather it provides confirmation of the trend.
When the indicator “flips” from an uptrend to downtrend (or vice versa), use price analysis to determine if there is an actual trend change, if it was just a deep pullback or if the price is moving sideways.