50-period EMA Trading with Market Profile Filter. Market profile charts display the price on the vertical scale (y-axis). The volume appears on the horizontal scale (x-axis), and the timeframe uses a combination of letters and/or colors. Understanding the price is quite straightforward, but the volume and time frame segments are slightly more complicated.
Market profile charts display the price in the same manner as any other day trading chart, with the price scale being displayed on the right side of the chart.
The volume on a market profile chart is displayed as a horizontal histogram with the longest horizontal lines showing the greatest amount of trading volume. This price is also known as the “point of control,” because it’s the price that had control of the market the most.
- Download “TraderVersity-50EMAprofileSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity-50EMAprofileSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity-50EMAprofileSystem” trading system and strategy.
- You will see “TraderVersity-50EMAprofileSystem” is available on your Chart.
Market profile charts can be used as a complete trading system or as part of a larger trading system. Either way, market profile charts are usually traded based on support and resistance prices (where the market cannot support a lower price, or where it resists a higher price), and on how the prices interact with the point of control.
Best CCI Scalping & Day Trading Strategy – Using the CCI as a trend indicator is ideal when combined with other trend indicators such as moving averages. This can help you to pick bottoms in a rally or tops in a decline. In other words, using the CCI as a trend indicator, you can time your entries within a trend.TraderVersity-CCIscalpingsystem” is available on your Chart.
- 1st. The 25-period CCI and 50-perid CCI crosses above the zero line.
- 2nd. The price above the 34-period moving average line.
- 1st. The 25-period CCI and 50-perid CCI crosses below the zero line.
- 2nd. The price below the 34-period moving average line.
The CCI is One of the best market “trend and momentum” indicators. the “Commodity Channel Index” indicator helps traders understand the way a stock, forex, commodities, and cryptocurrencies moves, more easily.