DOWNLOAD NOW Simple Moving Average Trendline Price Action Trading with Robby DSS Filter – Trading with the Simple Moving Average trend is one of the easiest ways to make money out of the forex market.
This is an H4 (swing trading strategy). It is applicable to all currency pairs.
The concept behind this strategy is to use 3 lines of Simple Moving Averages (SMA) as indicators for trend direction.
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
To determine if the market trend is on the best momentum condition we will be using the Robby DSS Forex custom indicator. This is a smooth oscillating indicator which determines turning points by plotting red and blue dots.
To determine our entry points, we will be looking for color changes above level 55 (for BUY) or below level 45 (for SELL) that agree with the direction of the Simple Moving Average trend bias.
Trend lines are probably the most common form of technical analysis in forex trading.
In their most basic form, an uptrend line is drawn along the bottom of easily identifiable support areas (valleys). In a downtrend, the trend line is drawn along the top of easily identifiable resistance areas (peaks).
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-SMATrendlinesDDSfilter” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-SMATrendlinesDDSfilter.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-SMATrendlinesDDSfilter” trading system and strategy
- You will see “SMA Trendlines DDS Filter System” is available on your Chart
- Simple Moving Average: Price above the SMA lines
- Trendline: Price break the down trendline
- Robby DSS Forex:
- The Robby DSS should above level 55 line
- Blue dots
- Simple Moving Average: Price below the SMA lines
- Trendline: Price break up trendline
- Robby DSS Forex:
- The Robby DSS should below level 45 line
- Red dots
- Set the stop loss at the swing high above the entry candle
- Set the target take profit at 2x the risk on the stop loss or at the low of the prior swing low (sell) / at the high of the prior swing high (buy)