RSI Stochastic Oscillator Forex Trading System is a momentum force Trading System.
The RSI indicator provides a relative evaluation of the strength of the currency pairs recent price performance, thus making it a momentum indicator.
The stochastic oscillator is a momentum indicator comparing the closing price of the currency pairs to the range of its prices over a certain period of time.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and all major pairs
- Stochastic Oscillator
- PBF Fast 3MAs
- RSI is above the level 50 line
- The black Stochastic line has crossed up the gray Stochastic line and they are above the level 20 line
- PBF Fast 3MAs blue color
- RSI is below the level 50 line
- The black Stochastic line has crossed down the gray Stochastic line and they are below the level 80 line
- PBF Fast 3MAs red color
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- Best Risk Reward Ratio 1:2 or 1:3