High accuracy “Forex Super Trend and Strategist MT4 Trading System” – Does trend trading work? Yes, of course, it does, some of the richest people in the world made their money from trend trading.
- Time Frame: M15 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- SuperTrend Cleared
- Forex Strategy Stops
- Forex Strategist DI
- Forex Strategist RSI
- Forex Strategist Stoch
If the market was flat nobody would buy.
There has to be some sort of upwards or downwards movement in order for people to believe that an opportunity exists to make money.
This is why the trend is so important!
Because without it, you wouldn’t be able to make any money.
- Download TraderVersity.Com-SuperTrendSystem (Zip File)
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators /
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-SuperTrendSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select TraderVersity.Com-SuperTrendSystem
- You will see “Forex Super Trend MT4 Trading System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- SuperTrend Cleared: Lime line
- Forex Strategy Stops: Below the candles
- Forex Strategist DI: Blue histogram
- Forex Strategist RSI: Above level 50
- Forex Strategist Stoch: Upward
- SuperTrend Cleared: Red line
- Forex Strategy Stops: Above the candles
- Forex Strategist DI: Red histogram
- Forex Strategist RSI: Below level 50
- Forex Strategist Stoch: Downward
The only way for you to be able to make money from any financial market is to either buy expecting the market to move up or sell expecting the market to move down.
So the trend, no matter how big or small it may be, represents an opportunity for somebody to make money, no matter what time frame they trade-off or what trading strategy they use.